FONMAR is a trust established by the Government of the State of Baja California Sur for the promotion of sport fishing and the conservation and preservation of marine resources.
Purposes of the Trust:
• Sport fishing license distribution.
• Awareness campaigns for the protection and conservation of marine resources.
• Fishing regulation in the waters of Baja California Sur.
• Promotion and development of sport fishing at local, national and international levels.
• Donations for research and education at authorized academic and scientific centers.